3.15.2006

fucking bored out of my mind

-- Name: Aaron
-- Birthdate: 2/13/1981
-- Birthplace: Orange, California
-- Current Location: Irvine, California
-- Eye Color: Brown
-- Hair Color: Brown
-- Height: 5'9
-- Weight: I'm guessing 160, but I think the scale got lost in the move.
-- Righty or Lefty: I write left-handed, but play guitar right-handed. I use a knife with my left hand, but use scissors with my right.

Describe...

-- Your heritage: Black, Mexican, and Native American.
-- The shoes you wore today: Adidas Adi Speed.
-- Your hair: Short. It used to be long. When it's long it's wavy/curly. I dislike having hair and prefer having a shaved head.
-- Your eyes: Numerous people tell me they're "intense." I've also been told I "see right through people." When I'm really mad at someone, I don't say anything to them, but stare a hole through them.
-- Your weakness: Sex.
-- Your fears: I'll die without having done anything.
-- Your perfect pizza: Eddie's Flat Iron Pizza in Portland makes a really good cheeseless pizza with pineapple, garlic, olives, and mushrooms. Extreme Pizza here in OC makes a decent vegan pizza with soy cheese. So either of those.
-- Goal you'd like to achieve: Record an album and make a film.

Tell...

-- Your most overused phrase on AIM: "hahaha"
-- Your thoughts first waking up: Fuck, I'm horny. Wait, actually, it's, Fuck, I gotta pee, directly followed by, Fuck, I'm horny.
-- Your best physical feature: Hands, eyes, lips, skin (in no particular order).
-- Your bedtime: Betwixt 2:00 and 5:00 am.
-- Your greatest accomplishment: So many.
-- Your most missed memory: It was this one time when I was feeding Tina's daughter. She wasn't really in the mood to eat her lukewarm slop and kept smearing it all over her face, so I just began to smear it all over her cheeks and forehead with her and she started going hysterical with giggles and Tina was all, "Ugh, you guys!" That was fun.

You prefer...

-- Pepsi or Coke: Coke.
-- McDonald's or Burger King: Totally McDonald's. That McRib is so awesome and so totally vegan, mmmmm.
-- Single or group dates: Single.
-- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Tea sucks.
-- Chocolate or vanilla: Both.
-- Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee is rubbish.

Do you...?

-- Smoke: Kamel Red Lights.
-- Weed: Not since I was 16.
-- Cuss: Heavens, no!
-- Sing well: I guess? I can only "sing" along to Leonard Cohen.
-- Have a crush(es): I guess.
-- Who are they: Yr mom.
-- Do you think you've been in love: Yes.
-- Want to go to college: No.
-- Like high school: No.
-- Want to get married: I don't know.
-- Type w/ your fingers on the right keys: No.
-- Believe in yourself: No.
-- Get motion sickness: No.
-- Think you're attractive: Yes.
-- Think you're a health freak: No.
-- Get along with your parents: Comfortable indifference.
-- Like thunderstorms: Yes.
-- Play an instrument: Guitar, bass, piano. I used to play the clarinet, but the clarinet is gay.

Have you ever...

-- Played a game that required removal of clothing?: Why when you can just fuck?
-- If so, was it mixed company: See above.
-- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Sure. One time I can remember: downed about 20-30 shots of vodka, straight up, in about 30 mins. Still not sure how I lived through that. Another time I remember: smoking hella bowls and started tripping balls. Called my dealer and asked him WTF he sold me and he said, "Oh. Fuck. I think I sold you guys that dimebag laced with Angel Dust." It was cool.
-- Been caught "doing something": No, I'm too much of a paranoiac to get caught. I'm super stealthy.
-- Been called a tease: Ha.
-- Gotten beaten up: Yes.
-- Shoplifted: No.
-- If so, did you get caught: Actually, when I was in junior high, this douche kicked me and my friend John out of a Tower Records by accusing us of trying to jack a fucking Jodeci tape. I would've been pissed if I could stop from laughing at the thought of stealing a Jodeci tape. I guess that douchebag didn't notice the fucking Black Flag hat I was wearing.
-- Changed who you were to fit in: No.

The future...

-- Age you hope to be married: I don't know.
-- Numbers and Names of Children: I think it'd be cool to have a daughter named Elle.
-- Describe your Dream Wedding: Just her and me and a justice of the peace and a witness. Either in the middle of a desert or on a beach in central America, during a thunderstorm.
-- How do you want to die: In a plane crash or suicide.
-- Where you want to go to college: If I cared, Juilliard. That'd be my first choice. Next choices: Berklee or Boston University.
-- What do you want to be when you grow up: I'm an artist.
-- What country would you most like to visit: Antarctica and Chile. Fortunately, they're pretty close.
-- Opposite sex (or the same?): Opposite.
-- Best eye color? Honestly, it doesn't matter. I like all colors. It's really about shades. Blue eyes can be boring, but icy, piercing blue eyes are beautiful. Brown eyes are almost always hypnotic. I love girls with brown eyes. Violet-blue eyes are amazing. I knew a girl in high school named Jessica who had violet-blue eyes. Teresa has really icy blue eyes. Dark green eyes don't do much for me, but really pale, bright green eyes are beautiful.
-- Best hair color? Again, it doesn't matter. It's about shades. Naturally red hair on women can be really amazing or ghastly. Orange-ish red hair is frightening, but really vibrant red hair is beautiful. Tina has super-vibrant red hair. I've never seen red hair like hers before. It looks dyed, it's so perfect. And she has really pale, bright green eyes. I love dark hair and dark eyes on girls. Natural blonde hair is pretty, of course. Fake blonde hair is a huge turn-off. But I admit I have a fetish for dyed black hair.
-- Short or long hair?: Either. I like it when a girl has really short hair because it brings it out her face. Plus, only really beautiful women can pull off having really short hair. But my favorite length of hair on a woman is chin-length.
-- Best height: It doesn't matter. Women seem much more hung up on height than guys are. Most of the women I've been with are shorter than I am, but I've had a few GFs who were taller and it didn't bother me at all. As long as they're cool with it, I am.
-- Best weight: It's about proportion. I like a little junk in the trunk, but I've been with really thin women, too. Lucy was super thin when I met her, like 98lbs at 5'4. Rachel was really thin, too, but the girl ate like she was on death row. Teresa is pretty thin. But I've also been with women who were fat (I don't mean "average" or a "few extra"—I mean fat). So, it really depends. On proportion and how comfortable she is with her body.
-- Best articles of clothing: You can never go wrong with a tight pair of jeans.
-- Best first date location: It's really about mood and chemistry as opposed to location.
-- Best first kiss location: See above.
-- Number of girls I have kissed in my life: 25, maybe?
-- Number of girls you have made out with: 23 or 24.
-- Number of girlfriends you've had: Somewhere around 20.
-- Number of boys I have kissed: Zero.
-- Number of boys you have made out with: Zero.
-- Number of boyfriends you've had: Zero.
-- Number of drugs taken illegally: Not sure. 4, I think. I don't remember much about those years.
-- Number of people I could trust with my life: I don't know.
-- Number of CDs that I own: Shitload.
-- Number of piercings: Zero.
-- Number of tattoos: Zero.
-- Number of scars on my body: A lot.
-- Number of things in my past that I regret: I regret a lot of things. I think anyone who says otherwise is lying.